- On the iPhone home screen, open the “Settings” app.
- Select “Privacy & Security.”
- Scroll down and select “Motion & Fitness.”
- Toggle the switch next to “Fitness Tracking” to the ON position.
- On the same screen, Driver, and ensure the toggle next to it is enabled as well.
- Exit out of the Settings app. The change should take effect immediately.
- Open settings from the home screen.
- Select "Apps."
- Find and select "Driver"
- Select "Permissions."
- Select "Physical activity."
- Select "Allow" to enable.
- Exit settings. The change should take effect immediately.