We would be sorry to see you go, but understand you may need to cancel your Driver Premium subscription. Canceling your subscription can be done from your device. Follow the instructions below to cancel your Driver Premium subscription for iOS and Android.
Canceling Driver Premium on iOS is done through your Apple ID. To cancel:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Driver subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
Please see Apple's tutorial here for further instructions.
Canceling Driver Premium on Android is done through the Google Play app. To cancel:
- Go to your subscriptions.
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap "Payments & subscriptions" > "Subscriptions."
- Under “Subscriptions,” check the list of subscriptions for expired subscriptions or subscriptions with declined payment methods.
Please see Google's tutorial here for further instructions.
What happens after you cancel?
When you cancel your Driver Premium subscription, you will still be able to use your Premium for the time you’ve already paid. For example, if you buy a monthly subscription on January 1 for $5 and decide to cancel your subscription on January 15:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until January 31.
- You won’t be charged another monthly subscription of $5 the following February 1.
Article is closed for comments.